11.26.2008

Apple Peels - early verdict

Yeah, no. These are not getting added back into my world of food - unless they're cooked into something, and in small quantities. Unfortunate, but true. My system just doesn't like them anymore - doesn't process them well. And they make a fairly painful trip through my digestive tract. Not pleasant at all.

So, I'm ending this food experiment early. Pain is a deal-breaker in this reintroduction process.

[The good news is that since I've been eating apples pretty much every day for the past 8 months, I've gotten really good at peeling them quickly, and it's actually become a rather soothing part of the process of putting together my lunch every day. So, to me, I'm not actually missing much anymore. --Perspective. It's all about perspective.]

No comments:

Post a Comment